Thursday, February 25, 2010

Bumpits: AS SEEN ON TV

Even long before The Jersey Shore premiered, women everywhere have hated on the Bumpits. Now they are not only associated with cheerleading, but also with reality TV trash. But we should not hate on the hairstyles created by the marvelous Bumpit. The box reads, “From flat to fabulous in seconds!” It’s true! Carrie Bradshaw would definitely approve. Flat hair is not hot. Anyone who has thin hair like me can understand why the Bumpit is really my best friend. Maybe not quite my best friend, but damn near close to family. So when you see a woman wearing a Bumpit, stop and comment her hair ‘cause it BuMpS.

5 comments:

  1. Make sure you proofread your entry for misspellings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Jersey Shore" looks like trash. I've never seen a full episode, but from what I've seen on TV, it's something that people should hate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't exactly know how to feel about Bump Its. You'd think I would have an opinion but unfortunately I haven't done to many drag show performances. I know that I like the pompadour look on women, but i don't exactly know if the Bump Its make them look fake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I won't lie...I consider purchasing a Bump-it every time I pass by the "As Seen on TV" section at Walgreens. I too agree that flat hair is not hot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As long as Carrie Bradshaw is in, then count me in as well.

    ReplyDelete