Thursday, February 25, 2010

Full House

Many people find that Joey Gladstone’s annoying cartoon impressions and Danny Tanner’s freakish obsession with cleanliness can be a little overwhelming and enough to keep them away from the hit series Full House. I do not like TV very much. This show is a program that I can stand watching. I find myself coming home between classes and eating lunch while I watch it. (Big thanks goes to the ABC Family Channel.) And why should we hate Full House?  Baby Michelle might not warm our hearts with her stupid catch phrase, “You got it, dude!” but there is still Stephanie and Donna Joe Tanner. If we're not laughing at Stephanie’s super cool dance to “Motown Philly,” then we’re laughing at DJ’s choice to wear the same outfit as her teacher on her first day of junior high. These “nerd bombers” are enough to make you wish you were back in 1990. And Uncle Jesse is fiiiine. Women don’t even get jealous when Aunt Becky comes into the picture because she’s got swag through the roof and we all envy her job and man. If that doesn’t convince you not to hate this incredibly lame show, there is always Comet. When DJ has her eating disorder, she feeds Comet her sandwich. Hell, they even give the little slugger a puppy birthday party. Full House is full of fun and important family messages, so don’t hate, appreciate.

5 comments:

  1. There's some misspellings and punctuation mistakes here. Make sure you proofread. I live right by the "Full House houses".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I remember all sorts of adventures watching "Full House." Back in the past, I would love to watch it, but unfortunately, now, it's just cheesy. You forgot to mention DJ's old boyfriend, you remember Aladdin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how you highlighted what Full House is famous for, but for the record, I HATE full house. No offense. I mean, it has it's moments, but i think it's just easier to hate things. Especially when it involves mullets and uncle joey. if you talked about Family Matters, that would have been a whole a whole different ball game. =] keep up the humor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never hated "Full House." However, I haven't watched it in awhile so my oppinion might change if I were to watch it right now. Jesse is kind of a babe, and I've heard that I look like Aunt Becky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I do appreciate how much Full House has given me the opportunity to sleep in front of the T.V.
    P.S. Jesse is such a babe.

    ReplyDelete