Thursday, February 25, 2010

Shiny Leggings

Shiny leggings are hated on because some people think they look cheap. Come on! They are the perfect way to look dressy without actually getting really dressed up, and they are soooo comfortable. It’s appropriate to wear some kind of big shirt and heels with them and you will never feel fat. Can’t we all just give the fat girl a break and keep the style going for a while?! Plus, metallic is not ready to die yet! (Neither is faux fur…but that is a complete other story…) So wear your shiney leggings with pride, and shine on, my friends.

4 comments:

  1. I love shiny leggings too! I don't personally wear them, but I can admire from a distance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got to be honest, I also hate shiny leggings. [I'm not a jerk. I promise.] There are only two occasions where I think shiny leggings are appropriate: Halloween and Love Fest. Scuse me, Lovelution. Reason being everyone's already taken enough pills and alcohol to want to wear them. As a flamboyant gay man, I love bright colors and a big fan of the rainbow. But this is not the 60s. I would rather not want to shine like a disco ball.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can respect someone for being able to pull off the shiny/faux leather leggings, but I myself wouldn't venture into wearing a pair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think shiny leggings can work, as long as you got the moves to go along with it.

    ReplyDelete